A complaint is an expression of dissatisfaction concerning All Spring Media’s products or services. We take all complaints extremely seriously and staff are trained and committed to rectify any problem as soon as it is brought to our attention.
We ask that if you are dissatisfied with the service you have received that you bring this to our attention as soon as possible by speaking to your course tutor or assessor in the first instance.
Should this fail to provide you with a satisfactory resolution, or you feel it is inappropriate to address your complaint to the tutor or assessor then please contact the Quality Assurance Manager via one of the following options:
When you contact us, please give us your full name, contact details, and include a daytime telephone number along with:
- A full description of your complaint (including the subject matter and dates /times if known);
- Any names of the people you have dealt with so far; and
- Copies of any papers or letters to do with the complaint.
All Spring Media
Old Drill Hall
Bucks. HP5 2HA
Once the complaint has been received, the following action will be taken
- The Quality Assurance Manager will be responsible for raising and tracking the complaint.
- If the complaint is against an individual member of staff the Quality Assurance Manager will request a report from that member of staff and/or may ask an uninvolved staff member to investigate.
- If deemed necessary, on receipt of the complaint, the Quality Assurance Manager will write an initial letter to the complainant, acknowledging receipt and promising to write later when the requested reports have been received. If, however, the Quality Assurance Manager has the necessary information, a fully reply may be made at this point. In any event, written acknowledgement of the complaint will be issued within 5 working days of receipt.
- Once reports are received and investigations completed, the Quality Assurance Manager may call a meeting of selected staff or may consult with another senior manager to decide on a course of action. The resulting decision may require further investigations to be made.
- When all reasonable action has been taken to arrive at the facts of the complaint, the Quality Assurance manager will send a written reply to the complainant, explaining the facts that have been established and the action All Spring Media intends to take, if any.
- Where a complaint is substantiated, and All Spring Media can take action to avoid a reoccurrence, that action will be taken, and the effect will be reviewed at a reasonable interval thereafter.
- The completed complaint with all accompanying documents attached will be filed in the ‘Complaints File’ which will be secured in the office.
- All Spring Media would hope to have resolved any complaint by this stage, but if the complainant is still not satisfied with the response they receive, they can contact All Spring Media’s Director, Martina Porter, at the above address. They should include any further items for consideration and state clearly why they remain unhappy with the decision taken so far. The Director will investigate in full and will respond to you within 5 working days.
If, once the above procedure has been exhausted, the complainant remains dissatisfied with the response from All Spring Media then they may escalate their complaint to the relevant Awarding Organisation for the qualification they are pursuing. Apprenticeship paperwork will indicate the relevant Awarding Organisation and how to get in touch with them. Further than this they may contact the relevant Qualification Regulator if they remain unhappy with the response from the Awarding Organisation.